User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2018, 05:59:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News Box
SMF - Just Installed!

Key Stats
1711 Posts in 827 Topics by 4172 Members
Latest Member: Lyle
Home Help Search Login Register
Fox MUD  |  Fox MUD World  |  Juevean (Moderator: Sygis)  |  O'ehe « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: O'ehe  (Read 6551 times)
Blackwind

View Profile
« on: January 20, 2007, 08:05:35 PM »

The O'ehe are a strange race native Juevean. They are welcoming enough but you might want to hide your wallet. Anyway, I haven't found everything here but I'll list most of what I did. There are quite a few mobs here and it could be profitable for xp runs if you find some mobs you can run well.
If anyone finds more of the area post a reply. This area is pretty new to me.

If you aren't familiar with travel to Juevean you can get there from the shadow door in Dakron Bae. Just buy a whisp of solid shadow (723 gold) from Clavis in the Serendipity Shop so you can open it. Head all west to the Roots of the Great Tree. You can also buy a pass to board the Sea Prince for 75 gold it will eventually get you there but makes several stops.  Lastly, and perhaps this is the easiest way at present. You can enter the portal to the Snakes area from the Institue in the Oasis. Just use the Ilvay portal in Dakron Bae and the portal to Snakes is wssw from the shrine. You can recall to town after you enter.

Here's the directions from the recall point in Nadosk.

From the Guid for Great Adventurers:

s2w3ds6e14ne3d

Robber fly: 44k steals
Scout: 136k steals (leather tunic)
Patrol Member: 144k (kettle helm)
Patrol Leader: 404k (steel sabre)
O'ehe Spearman: 43k
Field Hand: 22k
Young Warrior: 6k
Drummer: 6k
Veteran Warrior: 80k
Customs Officer: 266k
Emerald Dung Beetle: 3k
Ergo the Ogre: 187k
Plains Scout: 138k
Festering Thorn: 161k aggressive
Rhapsody: 123k
Curly Tailed Fubarie: 443k unweaves
Armored Fubarie: 2.4 mil
Glass-eyed Fubarie: 200k
Blue-eyed Fubarie: 1.1 mil
Dingu: 95k
Rabid Dingu: 73k aggressive
Common Koi: 30k
Copper Koi: 47k
Silver Koi: 76k
Golden Koi: 139k
Mottled Gar: 50k aggressive sees invis
Lady Gar: 42k
Emerelda

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2007, 03:02:22 PM »

The silver koi pops a fishbone amulet which is a low level +wis item.
Emerelda

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2007, 04:01:09 PM »

Down where all the various fish are, there is a room called the "spawning ground".  There is a door to the south which I couldn't pick, but was able to pass wall through.  

I found these mobs there:

nymph warrior 183k (loads skull helm - low level good AC, +15 hp)
elite guard 236k
red alcolytes 552k
blue alcolytes 513k
blue priestess 1.6mil
red priestess 1.48mil
red oracle 3.4mil (unweaves you)
blue oracle 3.6mil (unweaves you)

Smiley

There is a bamboo gate up where all the farmers are and stuff that I can't figure out how to unlock if anyone goes to this area and knows.
Talis
Administrator
Lord

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2007, 11:12:07 AM »

Have seen the gate before but was never able to get past it.  I wonder if it has something to do with those letters that can be found scattered about the area.

alis == Than Wink
Emerelda

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2007, 12:17:23 PM »

The bamboo gate I am talking about and I did finally get through it.  It has a cord or something you have to pull.  I know if you look at the gate itself you see it in the description.  I think I wrote this before I explored real carefully.
Weazel

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2007, 01:45:47 PM »

The bamboo gate I am talking about and I did finally get through it.  It has a cord or something you have to pull.  I know if you look at the gate itself you see it in the description.  I think I wrote this before I explored real carefully.

Yes, "pull cord" does open the bamboo gate.  Once inside there (where the 266k Customs Officer is), "exa desk" to see three buttons.  'Push red" to open the bamboo gate to get back out to the west; "push green" to open the checkpoint door to the east; "push black" to do I-don't-quite-know-what to the jail door to the north.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: