User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2018, 07:27:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News Box
SMF - Just Installed!

Key Stats
1711 Posts in 827 Topics by 4172 Members
Latest Member: Lyle
Home Help Search Login Register
Fox MUD  |  Fox MUD  |  Help/Tips/Guides (Moderators: Victoria, Sygis)  |  Worshippable Gods « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Worshippable Gods  (Read 9083 times)
Fyvm

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2007, 06:28:14 AM »

Alright, I'll start this thread and hopefully more people can add information on the ones I don't know or don't have time to type full details of.  But I'd like to compile a list of all the known gosa available for worshipable gods. hopefully with location of their temple(at least in vague terms) and maybe the information regarding their holy gear.

I'm actually on my way out the doors so I'll have to add information regarding each of the gods later, but the gods I beleive to be worshipable are(in no particular order)

Throm

Wedge

Moksha

Adiron

Sygis

Winter

Moose

Waldo

Kitten

Selune

Aphrodite(is she still worshipable?)

Malkav?

Talisman?

Ranger?

Crimson?

I know I'm missing, and probably including some who don't, so I'm hoping others can help fill in those spots
Victoria
Lord

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2007, 06:53:52 PM »

Malkav is under Elric

Talisman, Crimson and Aphrodite are still worshippable for sure

-Victoria
Jed
Fox Immortal Staff
Lord

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2007, 03:22:36 PM »

Don't forget Nightstar

rofessional Fatboy
Sygis
Lord

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2007, 04:26:54 AM »

Hey all, thought I'ld offer what I think most mortals can stumble across: a complete list of those to whom you can sac to, at least in theory.
Adiron, Aphrodite, Crimson, Elric, Hasen, Jedha, Kitten, Moksha, Moose, Nightstar, Ranger, the Sacred Order, Selune, Sygis, Talisman, Throm, Waldo, Weavus, Wedge, and Winter.  (Elric was renamed Malkav who was renamed Nikko ... all the same guy, so no separate temples, FYI.)  Also, we have a few temples 'in the works' -- not connected to / accessible from the 'mortal realms' but one day, perhaps ... : Fickle, Kashaar, Kindyr, and Morgul.  (We have a few locations where you can see a list of all the temples, and we probably ought to add that more places ... I'll work on that.)  Smiley
Emerelda

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 04:16:33 PM »

From the inn in Dakron Bae, if you go:     4s w 3s 5e s 6e n e 2n e 3n w n w 5n 3e 4s 2u s , you should end up at the Southern Temple of the Bridgemage.  There is a sphere you can look at there which lists all the temples and their current sac totals.

The list of temples that shows up there is:  
Throm, Kitten, Aphrodite, Winter, Ranger, Nightstar, Selune, Talisman, Adiron, The Sacred Order, Sygis, Elric, Moksha, Moose, Jedha, Waldo, Crimson, Wedge, Fickle, Kindyr, Hasen, Morgul

Which may be identical to the list Sygis posted, but you can still use the directions to go and check sac totals yourself when curious/bored/whatever. Smiley
Sygis
Lord

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2007, 06:54:32 AM »

Sorry all -- we seem to have a really old bug that has affected temples.

You can do things in temples as you ever could.

You can *NOT* see a general list of temples anymore (just for now -- until we get this debugged).  These used to show up in places besides actual, currently working temples (e.g. 1 'up' from Travellers' Guild).

Problem was I added a temple for Dymond (who is now retired -- built O'ehe areas), and that corrupted our temple data.  This should not have, but did.  (The process is a very simple command that I've used many times before...something, somewhere, has changed, and all the standard debugging methods have already failed, sorry. Sad )

I have no ETA on this fix, sorry.  Sygis
Panteon
Lord

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2007, 06:08:44 PM »

yeah. I just saw. FIXED. BTW Jedha really should have put more time into them holy paperweights. Smiley
Panteon
Lord

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2007, 06:11:03 PM »

Jedha is above that thinga bobber doohickey dragon guy. (multihued) *ahem.*

gear is base stat I think.
Sygis
Lord

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 09:21:38 PM »

Just fyi, as Panteon mentioned, my earlier post about being able to see list of all saccable temples/shrine is fixed (thank/cheer Fickel!  Cheesy ).

(One such list shows up in the 'Reading Room' 1 'up' from Travellers' Guild in DB, fyi.  I'll be adding such lists in various places around the world -- which I was in the process of doing when I found/tripped over this bug a few months ago.)

Sygis
Crintallo

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 11:20:35 AM »

As a few of my prey foolishly flees to the most remote corners of the world, I've happened upon a few temples over the years.  I can give a few hints on where you can find these temples:

Wedge was fond of slaughter, and apparently found slaughtering gnolls quite amusing.
Moksha enjoyed hiding something close at hand, practically underfoot....
Adiron similarly liked concealing something where many pass by, but few notice it....
Moose was a patron of valient effort, and encouraged fledgling adventurers to test themselves, such as against goblins.
Waldo picked an out of the way place near two low level areas he created.
Aphrodite focused her efforts on areas connected along the Caravan Trail.
Attention to detail may spot Elric's temple.

Good luck, and happy killing! *grin*
Sygis
Lord

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009, 11:30:04 AM »

When you first start play, you can sac to 'noone' ... this stops being an option after you leave the game for the first time.

A good place to get started is the cathedral of the Sacred Order, a benevolent shrine in the northwest corner of Dakron Bae.  (In game helps on pledge, sacrifice, and the Sacred Order have more details for you.)
Lyle

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2011, 06:25:59 PM »

A certain gnome I know
showed me where to go
to worship Selune.

We went after a show,
she knew the cast and crew.
Something something Angel of Music.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: