Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/natiels/thancode.org/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3

Warning: Creating default object from empty value in /home/natiels/thancode.org/mkportal/include/SMF/smf_out.php on line 47
Gateable mobs
User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2017, 04:58:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News Box
SMF - Just Installed!

Key Stats
1711 Posts in 827 Topics by 4172 Members
Latest Member: Lyle
Home Help Search Login Register
Fox MUD  |  Fox MUD  |  General Discussion (Moderators: Victoria, Sygis)  |  Gateable mobs « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Gateable mobs  (Read 3481 times)
Weazel

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2012, 01:26:22 PM »

I'm trying to collect a list of gateable mobs (gate, greater gate):

Kazaren:
     Throm (Innkeeper in Dakron Bae)

Vrask:
     Cloudbear (Blackmoon Forest)

Benthera:
     Wayfinder (near Dwarvian area)
     Oleander (near Intic village)
     Jamison (Innkeeper in Derimore) -- BUT he is not gateable in his default location "The Inn of Last Regrets".  You can pull him to an adjacent room and gate to him there.
     NOTE TO SELF:  My focus of ranger is set in Derimore so I can always move Jamison to a gateable location for other folks.
     Derimore is otherwise accessible only by boat or by using the portal east and north of the Wayfinder.

Juevean:
     The grungy clerk (cast gate grungy) (Innkeeper of The Rickety Inn in Esabatad)

Any others that anyone knows about?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 06:25:43 AM by Weazel » Logged
Albion
Lord

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 02:05:09 AM »

Nice idea Weazel!!
khan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2013, 02:55:29 PM »

Vintra is gateable in Intic Village.
2.imp should get you into Fellport.  If memory serves sometimes that is messed up and just imp will work.

Beetle ( I really need to change my username from Khan to Beetlejuice one of these days)

PS 5.bearded will gate you to Butternet Inn on Vrask, That one is courtesy of Blackwinds fingernote.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2013, 03:07:37 PM by khan » Logged
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: