User Info
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2018, 10:46:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
News Box
SMF - Just Installed!

Key Stats
1711 Posts in 827 Topics by 4172 Members
Latest Member: Lyle
Home Help Search Login Register
Fox MUD  |  Fox MUD  |  General Discussion (Moderators: Victoria, Sygis)  |  Mud Connector « previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Mud Connector  (Read 4232 times)
Albion
Lord

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2009, 07:25:21 AM »

Hi Folks,

It seems the Mud Connector got tired of people voting more than once a day so they now have it set up so you can only vote when you are logged in.  That is, you need to set up an account (free).
I have done this and have been voting but I cannot seem to get us back into the top 100.
We are not a long way off and even with one other person voting once a day we would be there.
If we could get 3, 4 or 5 of us voting I am sure we could get back into the top 50.

But as a start the top 100 would be good, which is the first page of listings.  I am not sure people bother to go much past the first page any way.

Hope to see a few more votes going in  Wink

Thanks
Albion.
Than
Administrator
Lord

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 06:36:16 AM »

Alright, I started voting again Smiley
Victoria
Lord

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2009, 07:41:14 PM »

I dont suppose it would be difficult to add a "referral" query to the character creation? Eg, where did you hear about us--friend, returning player, google, TMC, etc. That might help us at least know where pbase is going to come from.

-Victoria
Albion
Lord

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 07:15:56 AM »

I guess we could. The only thing is the time it takes people to make a character for the first time can be long, as well as ready all the stuff on the way to their guild.
I often just ask new people how they came to be here, a few a old times so just did a search for Fox.
At the moment I think we can handle the volumes of newbies by just asking them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: